Beat the Heat With a Cooling Foot Soak
Temperatures are rising as we settle into high summer, and a hot sunny day in Alaska calls for head-first dive into the chilly northern Pacific Ocean.
Nothing cools your body down and lights your senses up quite like a dip into the salty 55 degree drink!
If you find yourself land-locked and unable to dip your toes into the ocean to cool off on these hot days, allow this soak to bring the refreshing ocean to you.
Dip your toes into a luxurious cooling footbath with the Deep Blue Sea Bath Soak:
- Grab a bowl, bucket, or storage tote big enough to comfortable fit your feet.
- Fill it with cold water. Add an ice cube or two if you’re feeling really Alaskan-adventurous (or if it’s REALLY hot where you are!)
- Sprinkle in a few shakes of the Deep Blue Sea Bath Soak. Stir to dissolve the salts.
- Grab a comfy lawn chair, a cool drink, and your favorite beach read.
- Pop your feet into the soak.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy as your soak goes to work cooling your feet and softening your skin with organic oils, Alaskan bull kelp, and Pacific sea salts. Inhale the cooling fresh scent and let your mind drift out over the wild Pacific ocean.