Current Job Openings:
Team Waterbody seeks an organized, self-motivated, individual to join our crew in the role of Fulfillment Assistant.
The Fulfillment Assistant will be responsible for picking, processing, packing, and shipping wholesale and direct to consumer orders from our Wrangell workshop.
This position is located at our Wrangell, AK workshop; starting out at an estimated 10-15 hours per week. This position involves some heavy lifting of boxes up to 50 lbs, as well as bending, reaching, and maneuvering up and down step ladders to complete tasks.
Pay for this position begins at $13-$15 hourly, DOE. Benefits include a flexible work schedule, product discounts, and a fun, relaxed work environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Track, print, organize, and fulfill orders coming in through our e-commerce and wholesale platforms.
- Learn to operate and manage web-based fulfillment systems.
- Pull product from shelves to fulfill orders.
- Package product for safe shipment.
- Weigh, calculate, and print postage.
- The Fulfillment Assistant may also occasionally help out with production tasks such as applying product labels or placing product into boxes or tubes.
Skills & Abilities
Our dream candidate for this position:
- Is self-motivated, organized, and able to comfortably and efficiently work independently.
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Is a good problem-solver – packing large orders often requires some creative thinking and puzzle-solving!
- Is relatively tech-savvy and comfortable learning to operate and manage our web-based fulfillment systems.
- Is flexible and adaptable to working with a growing small business whose needs and opportunities may look a bit different day to day.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fulfillment Assistant applicant – your name”. Let us know why you think you’d be a great addition to team Waterbody!
Position is open until we find the right candidate.
Waterbody is a female founded and led body care brand creating luxurious natural skincare with inspiration and ingredients from Alaska’s wild landscape. We operate, manufacture, and ship our products from our workshop in Wrangell, Alaska. Our brand celebrates Alaska’s wild nature, and our business is committed to investing in the stewardship, communities, and economic sustainability of our incredibly unique and beautiful region.
Waterbody is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to building a culture of diversity and inclusivity among our small but mighty team. We hire qualified candidates and make all employment decisions based on job-related qualifications, with no regard to characteristics of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, ability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.